Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Goofy item but looks like fun

  1. #1
    Inactive Member MovieStuff's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 28th, 2001
    Posts
    847
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    This is silly but I wonder how many of these are still floating around out there?

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ndexURL=0&rd=1

    I may have to bid on this for the heck of it. How many chances for an item like this come along, anyhow?

    Roger

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Cranium's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 6th, 2001
    Posts
    117
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Looks like the Bentley's I had a few years back.
    But I think mine had a built in take-up (ala moviedeck) and a cover for the reel.

    Since getting my Workprinter, I have a new "portavision".. It's a portable DVD player!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Nigel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2000
    Posts
    1,668
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I had a projector that was similar. One could project on a screen or watch via the "monitor". I think that it was a Kodak actually.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member jefury's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 31st, 2001
    Posts
    114
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have something like that actually.
    The screen's bigger though, and it looks kind of like a microwave.

    You can also flip it open for projection. It doesn't work though cause of bad wiring or something. I should get it fixed sometime.

    Jeffery

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •